ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny show

Cant go :(. Got to watch the mightly Blades murder Arsenal on their way to the FA Cup Final. :D

Oh, I think I might have dreamt that too... :sick:

mk2 172

raidermans goin too........................

but i forgot to get his no. so i cant sort out wen to meet him.....sh*tter

so hopefully well see him on the way in

Craggy what time are you getting there mate? Aiming to be there at around 11, with a couple of mates and my bro. You going, to RWYB at York on Easte r Monday.

I went today.... Not an improvement in anyway over last year. Make sure you go and see Rocket Ronnies R32 Skyline, its on the inside bit, a beast!

Rhys, there is only one team in Sheffield worth supporting, and they play in Blue and White ;)

Tim

tim - youre quite right. They are doing and invaluable job at the moment. Its not easy propping up the whole of Division One. Haha!

williams and trophy

tim mate yeah well be there at york......

as per usual lol

wonder how many peeps are gunn aturn up this time tho.........

donny ..........well craggys asleep on his couch at mo so dunno bout time .......

hopefully b4 10 ish tho olo

Rhys, I think you will find we are not bottom anymore, after tanning the top of the table away from home! :) LOL

Good luck for today, even though I hate the blunts its always nice to see the underdog win!

Tim

I was given the impression Donny was crap this year? Can anyone tell me if it was actually worth going to.

As posted on one of the other forums the whole show was full of "wombat(lol), ming-dom and other japanese styleee rip off kitted corsas"

Was this true, apparently there were only about 5 really good, SHOW quality cars there?

mk2 172

cars were alrite all fanny about even better

jon got his pic took wiv every single scantily clad dirty ho that was there

was good day tho

adi

Just come bak from a weekend at donny.Loads of nice motors and lots of gorgeous women and lovely weather.Bring on UK Modified Nationals------>:D

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

I didnt think it was as good as last year tbh, still lots of decent cars there tho, but the number of really quality cars was a bit low. Was also very annoying that it took an hour and a half to get out of the car park!! Loads of lovely ladies made up for it tho. ;)

Saw a smart looking P1 Impreza doing doughnuts in the car park as well which looked pretty cool. There was also a cool V6 parked up as well, they look PHAT!!!!

Rick

I was up there for the whole weekend on show and didnt see any off ya all weekend. What happened.

I will have some pics of the show very soon if any1 is interested in my putting them up on here.

The show was quite good i thought!! All round it was a wicked weekend.

Any1 see the KTec flip valver on the max power stand? oh my god it was absolutly feckin awsome. It has totally inspired me and i will now be saving my pennies ready to get everything done for this time next yr.

Kev

Hold on boys!!

We took them on my mates camara and so i need to wait for him to download them and send them to me!

I also got some pics on my camara but they are on film so will get them developed tomorrow and post them then!

I tell you what. Every1 who didnt go missed out big time when it came to saturday evening, the Adult channel show. WOW!! I had a semi for nearly the whole show lol :oops:

I took bout 20 photos of the sexy Adault Channel girls getting them out and being very naughty together. Think they will be a little rude to post! :cry:

hehe the cars was average but the birds was quality, it was a bit sh*t waiting for an hour to get out of the car park, saw a few R5 GTT breaking down cause of overheating lol, also got a new Avon 17inch tyre for a bargin sum of 55 quid:), all in all not a bad day lol :)

ps saw a few nice valver and also Paul172cup? was representing with buckets and stripped out interior, a couple of 172s with TSW wheels, and a clio williams with rather conspicuous NOS stickers :)

Has anyone seen that GT40, oh my GOD, i dout it was the real thing but it has a Ford V8 engine and fat tyres at the back, im really not sure it is the real thing (The gearbox is on the right hand side mind, just like the real GT40) but it has telly screens and sh*t in the cabin, surely noone gonna do that to a classic??