ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny track

mk3 IHI powered ibiza
hello people i havent got a clio but was just wondering....
i was at donny show at the weekend and took my cupra on the track at 16:20 on the sunday and was on the track with alot of clio's.. 172's 172 trophy, 182's and a 197!!! well all i can say was wow that 197 was shifting! it cnt of been standard as i overtook pretty much everything infront of me and just cudnt catch it! was wondering if anyone knew what it had done etc??? replies would be helpful thanx

(was light blue with KE stickers on it n stuff)

thanx pete

mk3 IHI powered ibiza
i dont no!! it started 2 cars infront of me! and as said im runnin 323bhp and 328lb/ft and caught and passed most things on the track. not sure if my mate col is a member on here hes got a black mk2 V6 he was in with me and cudnt believe where it went!!!

mk3 IHI powered ibiza
from carlisle mate! thats wat i was thinkin only way wud get away is round the corners as to be fair my cupra handles very well! so that must be very impressive!

An orange one
alright peeeetaaaay lol

guys..to be fair...i thought the cups and 182's would have us in the corners..but this wasnt the case..

we ate them all up in the cupra...except this damn 197 lol!

so....WHOS IS IT??? it was albi blue with KW stickers...looked fairly standard otherwise?

An orange one
very cool...if thats the potential the 197 has..then the haters should start loving! it was annhialiting everything lol

mk3 IHI powered ibiza
allreeet colin! now that makes sense that it was a tuning companies demo!! well as col said if thats the potential the 197's have! certainly cnt be bad! any of you guys take your on the track at donny?