ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont know if i have cup model or not

Renault Clio Sport 182
Silly question but how can i tell which model i have?
It doesnt say cup in the log book.
The reason i am unsure is that my mates 182 has a slighly diffirent spoiler and i have the grey alloys.
I also have the michelin pilot exalto tyres, are these on all clio 182's or just the cup?

thanks

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Do you have a leather-ish seats or fabric? Is your spoiler larger than your friends? Best way is probably to call a local dealer and get them to find out which options were fitted when new.

Renault Clio Sport 182
Its black.

27072008188.jpg

Ph1
Thought the wheels were the giveaway on the Cup suspension front?

Silver for non Cup pack, anthracite for Cup pack

You can tell if it has cup suspension by measuring the space between the two bolts on the hub that hold it to the strut. 60mm means cup suspension 54mm (or 56 can't remember) means not cup suspension.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
You can tell if it has cup suspension by measuring the space between the two bolts on the hub that hold it to the strut. 60mm means cup suspension 54mm (or 56 can't remember) means not cup suspension.
+1. Could be anthracite wheels without cup suspension.

320d
Definately not a cup because its not Racing Blue or Inferno Orange.

Its a 182FF unless in the very unlikely situation where it didn't have the handling cup pack then someone added the antracite wheels.

clio 172
Wondering if anyone can help, I've just bought what I think are a set of cup springs off ebay for my mk 2 172.
How can I tell if they are geniune renault cup springs and what are the difference between standard sport versions, are they shorter or which a noticeable drop ect....?
Any help would be much appreciated.

VX220
ha how many times....just to let you know mate its a 182 with both cup packs...just if you hadnt realised that by now!!!

BG FF182

I am being a bit dense here but can you ellaborate a bit more please?