ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door ’defenders’

Hi there. Just picked up new 182 today in Silver and pxed our 172. Anyone know where I can get hold of some good rubber door anti-bashing thingies from? You know what I mean - preferably silver ones. Halfords stuff doesnt do much for me.

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Ewww, if you mean what im thinking of (rubber things with orange reflectors in them) I wouldnt ruin the look of the car, cant you just be more careful? (If I carry passengers who dont drive I always open the door for them)

Quote: Originally posted by ktg1000 on 04 December 2004

Hi there. Just picked up new 182 today in Silver and pxed our 172. Anyone know where I can get hold of some good rubber door anti-bashing thingies from? You know what I mean - preferably silver ones. Halfords stuff doesnt do much for me.
Hi Mate

Ive got a black gold 182 and Ive purchased a set of 4 curved plain black door protectors from Halfords. These do not have any reflectors on them.

I think they were about 6 quid

Cheers

Graham.