ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door handles have gone mottled

I havent got enough money at the mo! Id like to tho and the rest of the grey bits, but in the mean time do you guys think I should go back to the deale, again, and get them to fix this?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

have u used back to black on them ???

if so that could be the reason, get some baby oil, or some meguairs black detailer and give em a good scrub.

I did use b2b on them but I have since scrubbed them when I was cleaning the car and also used Autoglym bumper and trim restorer which hasnt made any difference

billabong, Ive got more or less the same on handles and side trims ect...

Its 1yr old but im thinking of colour coding?!

Iwant to find out what they use at Renault for valeting cause the trim was smack on when brought!! Lost some new like finish on parts.

I was just going to buy Autoglm for bumper care but ill wait till others tell me wats best

I was wondering what they use as well soapsuds, the car is booked in on Saturday to have the tracking sorted and the drivers door fixed and I will ask them about the handles then, I will update this post with what they say.

the trim on clios is quite poor, ive noticed that.

i got my car colour coded, but left the handles.

I use this black wax stuff, seems to keep them pretty black/shiny

Mine have faded quite a bit and got a bit mottled. mine is two years old. i had to replace a door handle and you can see the difference in the shades of black! got my name on a list for some cheap, ready painted handles (same colour), from the scrappy, just got to wait for someone to crash a black 172 that is all!! lol