ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Downgraded the Clio today.

German V6
Been looking for a new car for a while and a few have popped up with the spec, colour and mileage that i want, sadly the type of car it was the majority of the time they had sold in a matter of days or hours. This one popped up a day ago and I took my chances drove 100 miles with the money and hoped for the best.

Arrived there and less then 2 hours later i handed over the cash and took the keys to this baby!

UyKVuDh.jpg

WeGjJRv.jpg

IIAsTBI.jpg

German V6
Superb buy, these have aged really well.

I have heard some stories about the cam chains stretching though?

From the all the paper work it's had belts, chains and coilpacks done and very well looked after. Not heard anything about the cam chains stretching standard hav heard bad stories after charging them though.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I think the higher mile ones suffer from it.

Love R32s,epic all round cars.

Don't think i could have a MK4 though after seeing and driving a MK5.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Kiddy at work just paid 8k for a silver 53 plate one lol, hes a knob, nice though.

German V6
I think the higher mile ones suffer from it.

Love R32s,epic all round cars.

Don't think i could have a MK4 though after seeing and driving a MK5.

This ones far from high mileage, i've always liked the aggresive look of an mk4 over an mk5 and a friend has a black mk5 so had to be different.

Very nice, great colour. Miltek ftw?

Hell yeah non-res, sounds perfect, in the car you can hardly hear it outside it sounds amaizng!

Disastra Coupe
Farrrrr better looking than a mk5 r32. Wise choice! Looks really smart. I'm guessing it's been dropped and spacered a bit? Looks it anyway!

German V6
It's got one or you getting one?

It's got one, just thinking about getting a decat or not, probably wont it sounds great how it is.

Farrrrr better looking than a mk5 r32. Wise choice! Looks really smart. I'm guessing it's been dropped and spacered a bit? Looks it anyway!

AP coilovers and 25mm spacers on the rear.

Stunning that! Always liked these.. Enjoy!

Thanks! Don't worry i will ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely mate. Best colour aswell and plenty of resale value.

Shame the plates cheapen it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolutely love these. When my daughters out of her pushchair, I'll look at getting rid of our estate car for a 5 door version.

Lovely.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk me the petrols dear up by you! £1.36 p/l for unleaded here, and I just filled up in High Wycombe at £1.37 p/l.

German V6
Absolutely love these. When my daughters out of her pushchair, I'll look at getting rid of our estate car for a 5 door version.

Lovely.

Fcuk me the petrols dear up by you! £1.36 p/l for unleaded here, and I just filled up in High Wycombe at £1.37 p/l.

You'll be happy if it stays at that price for you then if you so get one. On the other hand could get a R36 estate ;)

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Nice buy bud, in the best colour imo, been thinking about getting one of these for my next car or a dc5.

Disastra Coupe
Also went to Ultimate Dubs and saw plenty of these... They look so well slammed on some dished rims - seems a shame to do that to one though! They still look well standard, mind.