ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Downloading recordings from Virgin Tivo?

Rav4
Hi,

Can't really find much online. You can find things for Tivo in America, but not much in the UK.

Has any of you managed to do it?

Thanks,

Gabi.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
As far as I know, the only way to currently do this is to connect it to a DVD recorded via scary and use the transfer to DVD function. It's not as good as the V+ box though. It happens in real time and you can't queue program's up.

Not something I've read much about though, so that could be crap.

Rav4
Ok, that proves to be somewhat hard. I sort of understand.

I want to record the last episode of the love machine on Sky Living...... and next weeks too, save it on a DVD or whatever.

Damn, need to find another way then :)

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, good luck with that, not the sort of show people will make the effort to upload, I can't find anything on it.

Rav4
Yeah, good luck with that, not the sort of show people will make the effort to upload, I can't find anything on it.

Thanks for looking.

It's a s**t show, but my brother is on it, hence why needing to (mother lives in spain and sky go doesn't work, even with vpn's) so wanted to "record it" for her to watch.....

dk

911 GTS Cab
I guess as a worse case scenario, you could film it on the tv, not ideal I know, but it might be the only way.

Or do a Skype with an iPad and point it at the screen for his part, it'll only be about 15 minutes.