ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drilled pedals and foot rest 197 cup

Black Gold with cup packs
Any idea where these are obtainable? And due to the fact that the 197 has no foot rest at all, how would I go about getting one fitted? Drilled pedals I can buy pretty much everywhere and I think they are universal! The foot rest I was think of obtaining a megane footrest and getting it fitted some how! All opinion welcome and any tips on how to get the footrest into a 197 would be good as well!

Clio%20RS%20aussen%201.JPG

Clio%20RS%20innen%205.JPG

Clio%20RS%20innen%201.JPG

Bottom 2 pics of a cup with drilled pedals and footrest, top one just one with black bits colour coded white, thought you guys might be interested.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yep. Sure the meggy foot rest fits. It will need drilling and riveting in though........

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
How well does that car look in your edit??!!!P refer them wheels to the optional speedlines tbh. Also looks better with the black (xenon in this case) light clusers. Breaks up the white nicely, and makes it look a bit meaner imo

Clio%20RS%20aussen%202.JPG

Clio%20RS%20aussen%203.JPG

Two more but please more help on the pedals and not the car!
This soec is not available in the UK by the way, not as yet anyway!