ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive to Monaco

Probally not the most intresting thread ever but heres my journey to monaco so far .....

Me and my dad left oxford at 6am thursday morning to drive down to monaco (southern france) ...

dover wasnt really exciting ...
2012-08-09 09.14.08.jpg\

google said it would take 15 hours so decided to break it down into 2 days of travelling (which is good cause the 700km drive today was long :boring:)
578786_340111422741403_783722154_n.jpg

anyways on to why im writing this.... got pulled over by the french police today for doing 170!! and luckily got away with just a 80 euro fine
:eek: i know some people say the french are harsh with speed but they seemed pretty cool about it all lol
427301_340964389322773_1904003068_n.jpg

also been killing alot of flies on the way! lol
2012-08-09 14.20.01.jpg

more to come soon! especially when im in monaco :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol at 170. They should have pulled your pants down.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah so bragging even though the car is in Mph and was really doing 105. FFS!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Those 155 limiters are pretty sketchy. My uncle used to have an AMG Merc & he had over 170 out of that. Agreed about the pulling tho, I'd expect to be clamped in irons & living on baguettes at that speed.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nothern France is so tempting though. I may have eaten 140+ jellybeans following Warren on the way to Le Mans.

Maybe.

Those 155 limiters are pretty sketchy. My uncle used to have an AMG Merc & he had over 170 out of that. Agreed about the pulling tho, I'd expect to be clamped in irons & living on baguettes at that speed.

its the speedo thats sketchy not the 155 limiter ;)