ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshafts

hey everyone, iv got a clio 1.4rt and the driveshafts are on their way out (knocking and grinding noises on full lock), just wondering what will happen evenually if this is not sorted??

Im guessing i should sort it out ASAP, also, I have some replacement driveshafts lined up, thanks to BRUN, is there anyone on here willing to fit them for a slightly cheaper than garage price, im willing to travel a bit im from Rugby, nr Coventry. Any advice appreciated,

Thanks everyone,

Nige

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

eventually the cv joint on the shaft will collaspe and you will lose drive altogethor so change them asap.im a bit to far away to offer to fit them for you.

alright thanks alot mate, any other offers to fit driveshafts for me are greatly appreciated, you know you nmeed an extra bit of money, CMON

alright cheers anyway ppeeps, may have to trust one of my dodgy mechanic mates back here, is there much they could f**k up or is it a pretty straightforward job?