ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

driveshft - roller bearings

80MPG BEEZA
took a reno tech out with me yesterday to show him the noise i was getting from my car he thinks it maybe the driveshaft/cv joint or possibly the anti roll bar.

i've been reading and have noticed there could be a problem with the roller bearing's on the driveshaft/gearbox end, is it possible to change these once the driveshft is removed? or does the gearbox have to be removed?

does anyone have part no's for

172 driveshaft with abs
cv boot kit at wheel end and gbox end
roller bearings (if possible)
anti roll bar bushes

would be a great help thanks

Bg182 bitsa,thisthat
and i think ive got some antiroll bar bushes and brackets u can have, sure i said that yesterday before we left the diner?

80MPG BEEZA
changing a headlight yesterday i noticed the top mount was hanging on by 1 bloody bolt the other 2 were loose, how knowone ever spotted it i don't know, i've even stood there and shook the engine making sure it wasnt loose and it wsnt but the top mount was barely hanging on.

ive tightetened then torqued up all the mount bolts and its solved the problem! just hope i have knacked anything else!

name's down for fcs track time now :)