ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driving Challange

Has anyone ever done one of these,?
Im doing one for charity tomorrow get to drive
HGV/ARTIC
4x4/OFFROAD
SPORTS/SMART
BUS/JCB
QUAD/GOLF BUGGY
CLASSES

I did a similar type of thing for Marie Curie Cancer Trust - drove a digger (one of the Dancing Digger team) and did a wheelie in it!! drove a fire engine, a double decker bus, an artic, a tractor and an armoured vehicle - at Queens Park in London - it was really good fun and I raised about £2k doing it as well!!!

Have a good time! Yours sounds better with the quad as well.

K

i once rode around the block naked on a 3 speed raleigh chopper & raised £5.00 for the help the aged.does that count ??

Clio 197

Whenever I get a chance, I jump on a Dozer, JCB, excavator, lorry or whatever. They are all great fun and take a lot of concentration to operate, especially when you dont do it everyday. I guess I never grew up.

Snow ploughing is good for a change as well.

You want a real challenge, try a helicopter. Now that is really fun!

Ed

This was fantastic, not one real highlight to the day.. the police car lost it achived lift off over/under steer one or the other, I drove a Smart car (pants), Quad Bike, Double decker bus (emergency stop i was told to do left skid mark twice length of the bus), Fire engine with sirens, Land Rover 4.5ltr off road, Two Audi TTs full pelt,MX5 Mazda, Tractor, and Flat bed Artic.
Cant wait for next year....

i was raising fund for Kidney Research, I have already requested an info pack for next year, it would be good to go with someone i know next time...