ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dropbox?

Inferno 182 CUP
Anybody use dropbox?

Ive just uploaded 91MB of photos to it on my Mac but it only shows 86MB on my iphone?

Why is this?

They are high res photos and i want the full file not a downsized version.

All my options are set to keep original sizes so im stumped!?

Bus w**ker
Didn't realise that Apple had now purchased Dropbox! Thought this would have got as much coverage as the Instagram buyout tbh.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My suggestion, go through a few random files checking file sizes against eachother.

Also, has everything synced? Not waiting to sync or anything? Dropbox is amazing TBH

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I find in sync better than dropbox personally. For documents at least. I might give dropbox another go though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I've introduced it at work because I'm fed up of mailing people drawings, or people asking what the latest rev of a drawing is.

Occasionally, the techno-tarded amongst us still save things onto their machine and then email me it... but I guess you can't beat 'em all.

Other than the idiots, and having to write a very clear set of instructions on how to correctly create, modify, revise and label documents it's SUPERB.