ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dude... where’s my car

Clio 197

Estimated delivery was end of December...

... this is the end of the first week in Jan and still no 182!!

Apparently, its in the UK and waiting to go on a transporter, so delivery is imminent..? Ive already called insurance and given them the details, so it can be taxed... so now Meggys on temporary cover...

Anyone else waiting for their car?

Can RCS find out more details ?

Estimated for a reason, we never give an actual date for you until the car is in our showrooms, we cant stress how important the ESTIMATE is. Hope you get it soon mate. Phone up your dealer where you ordered it from and ask them to trace it. If it is in the country, expect it within 10 days at the latest to arrive at the showroom, then give them a few days to sort out the safety check and tax etc.......... Have fun..........

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 07 January 2005

dont hold your breath, mine was in the uk about 2 1/2 weeks and ragged about with the speedo disconnected before the c*nt got delivered to the dealer.

Ziel Nurburgring

^^haha

If its in the UK, they have a bit of work to do at the docks before is sent to the dealer. Not sure of the actuall work, but its things like adding the uk spec alarm

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 January 2005

dont hold your breath, mine was in the uk about 2 1/2 weeks and ragged about with the speedo disconnected before the c*nt got delivered to the dealer.

meh, most cars get raped on their PDI roadtest so people babying them running them in are blissfully unaware the tech who drove it before them has already caned the ass off of the car from cold anyway.

7.6cc :D

dont hold your breath, mine was in the uk about 2 1/2 weeks before the c*nt got delivered to the dealer.
Dont call Daisy a c**t! :cry:

Clio 197

Well.. I was hoping to give it a good seeing to on the way to coventry on Monday, but it looks like that wont happen now.... :(

Lee

BMW M2C

I did have to wait 6 - 7 weeks for it though. I was lucky enough to get in well before the factory shuts down for hols.

Yaris Hybrid

Mine was getting on for 16 weeks then another fortnight on top of that as I sent it back with a load of faults.

Im waiting for mine also. Its apparently in the country I am hoping to pick it up next weekend - fingers crossed.

Clio 197

Well... you wont believe this.....

Got a phone call to say that its arrived and I can have it this afternoon if I could get the insurance docs to them before 6pm.:D

So I get the docs to go to the dealer, and look at them, and direct line got it wrong so now I have to wait until Monday! :(

I cant bear to wait another three days!:confused:

Clio MK3 1.6 Dynamique

I had to wait for mines too, delivery date was beggining of november, and i finally got it on 30th december...

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

Ha Ha Mine came 6 weeks late an in the wrong bloody colour!

I kid you not! i still have the paperwork ordering a BLUE 172 an it came silver 6 weeks late!

My V6 took 30 months to arrive.

Including a nice 4 month period where it was sitting in a depot at Dover cos the morons working in distribution or the Renaultsport division forgot to communicate with the dealership that it had been shipped!

4 months sitting in a delivery depot all on its own in the wet and cold. (It was December to March)