Ruffneck Car Black PH2 172 FF Sep 8, 2007 #1 Got my Dynamique alloy spare wheel still in the boot, never fitted. Actually, I don't even think it's ever been taken out of the boot!!!! 100% mint. How much is it worth???
Got my Dynamique alloy spare wheel still in the boot, never fitted. Actually, I don't even think it's ever been taken out of the boot!!!! 100% mint. How much is it worth???
Ruffneck Car Black PH2 172 FF Sep 8, 2007 #5 I got 16s on the car now - so wouldn't be very good if I get a puncture...
Ruffneck Car Black PH2 172 FF Sep 8, 2007 #6 Haz511 said: which style is it? might be interested Click to expand... Pre 2004 mate
Ruffneck Car Black PH2 172 FF Sep 8, 2007 #8 Not at the moment - but it's the same as this (This was one of the original 4 that was on the car that I sold)
Not at the moment - but it's the same as this (This was one of the original 4 that was on the car that I sold)
Ruffneck Car Black PH2 172 FF Sep 8, 2007 #10 Never been used so the tyre is brand new... I'll dig it out tomorrow, and get some decent pics. Not sure on price really - hence the thread LOL
Never been used so the tyre is brand new... I'll dig it out tomorrow, and get some decent pics. Not sure on price really - hence the thread LOL
Hazza Car Suzuki Ignis Sport Sep 8, 2007 #13 Realised u live an hour and a half from me... so.. £30 is final offer for me
Ben. Sep 8, 2007 #21 btw, it is worth atleast £60 bud!! i just bought a slightly curbed one off c.slicker for £60 i have seen them go on ebay for £90
btw, it is worth atleast £60 bud!! i just bought a slightly curbed one off c.slicker for £60 i have seen them go on ebay for £90