ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique interior for 172 mk2 phase 2 interior

ST
Nope the only difference is the 172 interior is half leather and it has the RenaultSport logo stitched into the front seats....

Golf GTI 1.8T
yes many people have done it and its much much muchio nicer!!
pics - I have none of the alacantara ones sorry, only my full leathers from mk2 ph1.

Golf GTI 1.8T
cant see exactly but the drivers seat looks like its ripped down by the seat belt buckle. but as for the cleaning i reckon that would come up nice with a professional clean, not sure if you can steam clean the alcantara.

Mégane RS
it could be a rip or it could be that it was just the seat belt buckle pushing agains it, i have a mk1 172 interior in my car and it is much better than what it was originaly, will find some pictures if i can

Mégane RS
Nothing too special but...

seats1.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
hmm its a tuffy, I like that interior it obviously aint as nice as the sport stuff but its much better than what we had standard in our ph1's. vinny how did u get the gear know off mate?

the one im getting, or the one thats in there at the moment?

one thats in there came with car.

other one... 200 quid plus my current interior, which is probs worth around 170...

it has no rips or scratches.... jus mud all over it.... which should clean off i guess... door cards as well....probably worth doing at that price to be honest.

Mégane RS
Prima racing done my gear knob, i think they might have used the plier type things and twisted it off or saw it

Mégane RS
the sports seats are heavier than the originals, but it might be worth it, its up to you though

Golf GTI 1.8T
yeah I reckon so, that sounds good. I'm trying to find a pic of mine, think it came to about 200 for the lot once I sold all the bits I didn't need and my old interior.
IMG_1416.jpg

Last edited:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah for the deal your being offered it sounds good, mud will clean out but check teh full thing before swapping. Ive got teh ph1 172 interior and love it!

Golf GTI 1.8T
nice one mate, get some pics up of the install asap. you should be able to sell yours pretty easy on ebay, just got rid of mine for £90 kerrrrching!!

Golf GTI 1.8T
cool! I just looked on ebay and the bloke that bought mine to put in his daughters 1.2 grande is selling the interior for that, its on £10.50 NR and 22 hours to go haha