ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dynamique type pressure

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Hi , can anyone tell me the front tyre pressure for the standard gradiant alloys on a 1.2 dynamique, i think there slightly down and with all the ice about at the mo i wanna fill em before i set off tonight, thanks very much guys.

In the cold weatehr the air in the tyres takes up less space so if you put 28psi in the tyres in the cold then you will have to let the air out again in the hottler weather.

When/if it ever gets a bit warmer the air in the tyres takes up more space so the pressure is bigger.

EDD

I know this is going to sound very silly, but im off on a motorway journey soon and need to check the pressure. Could anyone just give me a general idea of what to do? :oops:

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Thanks guys, you could well have saved my life :) they were down alot

ben get yourself a foot pump or eletric one , there is a guage on them and it will show you the pressure when you connect it, id check it if you never have before an you may be surprised. Ollzie now im home I can tell ya for a 1.6 its..

normal use

front:32psi

Rear:29psi

Motorway

Front:33

Rear:30