ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique BEAST!

Clio mk3 06
Hi guys, new here so firstly, a huge hello šŸ‘

Iā€™ve just bought an 06 plate dynamique (standard version) in the hope I can make it look slightly more ā€œaggressiveā€.
Iā€™m looking at the standard things, slamming it, better wheels etc. But wanted to ask if you know of any body kits that would fit? Iā€™m no stranger to making things fit, I once fitted a Volvo V40 bumper to Merc Vito šŸ˜
So I guess my question is, what front bumper do you guys think will ā€œfitā€ with a bit of jiggery pokery?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Hi guys, new here so firstly, a huge hello šŸ‘

Iā€™ve just bought an 06 plate dynamique (standard version) in the hope I can make it look slightly more ā€œaggressiveā€.
Iā€™m looking at the standard things, slamming it, better wheels etc. But wanted to ask if you know of any body kits that would fit? Iā€™m no stranger to making things fit, I once fitted a Volvo V40 bumper to Merc Vito šŸ˜
So I guess my question is, what front bumper do you guys think will ā€œfitā€ with a bit of jiggery pokery?
I say try a V40ā€™bumper on the clioā€¦. Pics of Vito with Volvo bumper please