ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique Tyres - What Do You Have?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Hey guys,

Just wondering what tyres you have on your Dynamiques, and what you paid/pay for them on a regular basis.

Had some Continental Premium Contacts (185/55/15H) which were really good.
Not sure whether to get the same again, as my new budget tyres (Corsa 55's?) are pretty crap.
Only had them since Friday to be fair but they're not fantastic I must say.
Might ebay them and get something worthwhile despite going through a lot of tyres, as I do.

Can't find anything better than 54 a wheel for the Conti Premiums.
16"'s generally seem very cheap, might be better off getting some 172 rims :(

Cheers,

Pete.

I use the stock one the Continential premium contact (the 1 not the 2's as there not as good). But I get them in 195/50/15 they catch a biot on the rear arch liner if you absolutly give it some but its very little just rusb the rear arch a little bit away ideal should cut the rear arch liner bolt down a bit but its not realy an issue I never have just let it wear away.

195/50/15 are cheaper but have a slightly lower size so uyou get slightly better acceleration but speedos slighty overreads.

I forget who I used last time would be either black circle or my tyres.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Stay clear of Vredestein.

I had them on my old dynamique and hated them. It understeered for England. It was as if the front wheels were on ice all the time.

Sam

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
What do you pay?

Been quoted £260 for 4 x Toyo Proxies, and same dealer said they'd do some Conti Premiums at that price too.

Reasonable? These are 185/55/15's H.

Thx,

P.

1.6 16v
Continental Premium Contacts (185/55/15H) were mint on my 15's! Best tyre i have had.

They have more grip than my 205/40/R17's Falken 512's :( -- Gutted!

Steve

1.6 16v
I would stick to what you know Continental Premium Contacts (185/55/15H) are MINT! :D

Maybe go :Continental Premium Contacts (195/50/15H) or (205/45/15H)

Steve