ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Early morning Dundee

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Went for a walk this morning (anything but studying) and took a few snaps of the scenery around me. Dundee isn't as bad as people make out to be honest...but this was in the Ferry.

xcpqnd.gif

350mhqr.jpg

2nu0h7p.gif

1zl82yu.gif

b4vz48.jpg

Photos taken with Samsung U600 3.2mp camera phone.

Megane Mk4
Girlfriends from Dundee, last time I went up, I went for a wander with the camera, there's some good photo's to be had there. Mainly around the dock area and from Law Hill.
Good photo's but one criticism, you need to sort your horizon line out as it's not level.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
I've got shaky hands hehe.

It's really hard trying to get a good still with the Samsung camera phone as you need to keep perfectly still for 3 seconds until the photo actually takes. The sun was in my eyes too haha. Thanks for the feedback though!

I do want to get into photography but lack of funds deny me this potential hobby. Also the fact that I have no camera...

Megane Mk4
A £10 Tripod from Tesco/Asda etc would sort that out ;)

Also, doesn't matter what camera you have, it's how you use it that matters. I've had some better images off my K800i mobile phone than I have had off my D40 sometimes.

Just play with the technology you have if you can't afford an upgrade.. Call it practice for when you can ;)

One and only time I went to Dundee within a day the seagulls made me want to go and find an anti aircraft gun to shut the f*****s up.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
The second pic is of my house! (nearly!)

Nice place to live! You go for blasts on the B-roads quite often?

Ferry is like the suburb of Dundee, come and try and make the Hilltown or Fintry look appealing :p

Haha, you said it. You'll often find my car parked at the top of the hill, my best mate lives there. I'll try and get some nice snaps (the wonders of photoshop eh?) Lol.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Fife has some great b-roads! My dad took me out in his mx-5 a few years back, had a b-road Fife blast. Brilliant!

Thanks for all the comments/feedback guys, much appreciated!