ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

earn your money

Broken Diesel Megane :(
right all you employees/owners of nice, friendly, accomodating car cleaning/detailing websites can you help?

need somme ssr 2.5 and prima finishing polish or really good alternatives

anyone help me? i know its late but need them anytime tommorow or no later than 12 sat.:S

credit card standing by.

cheers guys

clio williams n0.26
www.seriousperformance.co.uk, get in touch with Alan he sells the poorboys ssr 2.5, in fact the whole ssr range.

i pc'ed my car a couple weeks ago for the first time, i used the poorboys ssr 2.5 , menzerna final finish po85rd , chemical guy m-seal and finshed with nattys bluewax
was very chuffed at the results:D

i did have to go over sum panels a couple times with the pb ssr 2.5, i found it not too harsh which i thought was good , better to b on the safe side.

the menzerna po85rd was excellent , no dusting, and really bought the gloss out, very easy to work with.as recommended by tim www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

hope that helps