ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eastkilbride and Glasgow

orangy 182 joining the A77...

silver 172 parked in renfrew st glasgow city centre

yellow/gold modified clio with big wheels tints lights...

the orange one would have been me. and as for the flying part i was takin my time. fed up gettin under 20mpg. seen you decided to put your zenons on coz mine were shinning bright, lol.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1

yep thats my buddy in the inferno....hes getting 20mpg for sure, i dont look at the trip computer though, but if thats whats hes getting and i drive faster... then no wonder im never outta the petrol station!!! LOL

i no bad trueblue. you know inferno is the quicker colour, lol. only reason your at the petrol station all the time is cpz your tryin to nail the lass behind the counter......

Quote: Originally posted by 182hero on 04 August 2005

i no bad trueblue. you know inferno is the quicker colour, lol. only reason your at the petrol station all the time is cpz your tryin to nail the lass behind the counter......
LOL, so ive had more luck than you then!!! you still got a picture of my car?? so you can remember what it looks like when u catch up!!!!!

na coz youve no nailed her yet. want a picture of her pussy coz its as close as your going to get, lol. nfact a picture would be good so i know what colour it is when you catch up with me. have fun lookin at the twin exit.....LOL

Quote: Originally posted by 182hero on 05 August 2005

na coz youve no nailed her yet. want a picture of her pussy coz its as close as your going to get, lol. nfact a picture would be good so i know what colour it is when you catch up with me. have fun lookin at the twin exit.....LOL
were u pi**ed when u wrote that reply, cos its a load of bo**ocks for a comeback.... stop repeating me, and use some of that midge sized brain of yours to write something decent... and stop showing the attendent your midge sized c*ck, cos she says she be better riding her thumb!!! LOL;)