ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay 172 exhaust, I won!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

I saw that and it looks a f*cking mess! :sick:

Would be surprised if you got any power gains from that system...

172, Tiguan

i won a scorpion exhaust the other day, but didnt quite make reserve - now cant get hold of the bloke.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 19 March 2004

i won a scorpion exhaust the other day, but didnt quite make reserve - now cant get hold of the bloke.
The nearly new system with the oval tailpipe???

I have the same system, but with a single round pipe instead, but not fitted it yet...

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 19 March 2004

I saw that and it looks a f*cking mess! :sick:

Would be surprised if you got any power gains from that system...

Hence the price mate, I can modify it myself!

Jon-r I was after that one, spotted the reserve and thought Id see how high it got, next thing she was gone, looks mint tho! How much she go for? Wonder if it turns up?

Lee

BMW M2C

What is it with you lot buying stuff then not putting it on? :p

Im hoping to get mine back on the PE Rolling Road this year to see how much difference the exhaust and filter have made, if any.

172, Tiguan

The nearly new system with the oval tailpipe???

I have the same system, but with a single round pipe instead, but not fitted it yet...

yes that was the one.

I won on £68, which was a fecking bargain, but it didnt make reserve. Cant get through to the guy now. A shame cos was bit rarer than the magnex etc.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

yes that was the one.

I won on £68, which was a fecking bargain, but it didnt make reserve. Cant get through to the guy now. A shame cos was bit rarer than the magnex etc.
Well, hes under no obligation to sell it, and to be honest its worth a lot more than that and hes unlikely to let you have it that cheap...

Be worth asking him what he will accept for it though and buying it as the Scorpion is a very good system and not too noisy either!

172, Tiguan

yes that was the one.

Well, hes under no obligation to sell it, and to be honest its worth a lot more than that and hes unlikely to let you have it that cheap...

Be worth asking him what he will accept for it though and buying it as the Scorpion is a very good system and not too noisy either!

email has been sent Rich, dont worry. ;)

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 19 March 2004

The Cat looks like its designed for a MK1
Yeah, its a mk1 system, and that cat was not included with the sale...

LOLOLOL at mathcad! what a b**ch!

THat system is awesome, Supersrint, gotta be super loud that.

Ill have to use my cat by the looks of it! Get on the phone to Janspeed for a de-cat Me thinks!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 19 March 2004

Either that or its a "sports car"?
You mean "sports cat" I pressume?!

No, that is not likely to be a sports cat, the only ones available are Janspeed/K-Tec ones and nothing like that, also only has 1 lambda...

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

thats not a renault cat as the mk1 has two tube shape cats and the mk2 is one big cat but only with a single pipe going in and out(the one in the pic splits into two).who knows what it is.