ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay 20% Discount 4-10pm Today Only!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  mk1 Octavia VRS
Just bought a set of AD08Rs for the Clio.

Skoda also needs a new set of boots soon, might order them on my gfs account later!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A shiny black one.
Managed to f**k this up, put the code in for an item that was going to give a £50 discount. The Ebay app said the purchase went through, thought I'd try my luck and see if it would work twice, ordered something else with a discount of £22 and boom went through again. Checked my activity, first one didn't go through. Balls

green

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Hi comp phase 1
Just went to buy some Brembo's but it won't let me use the code ? They are the £350 ones Anyone shed any light on why ?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Brought something but not received email from PayPal to confirm order, hopefully a delay due to discount code?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  A shiny black one.
Brought something but not received email from PayPal to confirm order, hopefully a delay due to discount code?
That happened to me earlier, then got an email from eBay saying they couldn't take funds.

Missus set up an account so we could order the original item, boom, works a treat. Thanks for the heads up.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I bought a fridge freezer from currys via ebay on saturday (same price as store but get nector points via ebay) for £250, that would have been £50 saving. gutted