ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay aint that good !!

1997 Clio 1.2 Panache
after looking on ebay for a long while.....i bought new shock absorbers cos they need replacing, emailed the dude to ask if they would fit a phase 3 mk1 and he said 'yes'.......so silly me stripped it all down after hours of compressing springs and what not and theyre the total wrong ones!!!!, holes dont line up at all !!..........so me wonders if theyre from a phase 1 or 2??.............theyre brand new......so to make my money back i thought i'd sell them on ere so i can get the appropriate ones that SHOULD fit....
tiz my own fault as well, believing the guy haha but there ya go.....

also any info in Phase 3 MK1 shock absorbers are gladly welcome !!!!!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
  clio rs
if its the wrong one, report the seller, u is liable to give u a refund, open i dispute...do u have the email where he claimed it will fit

172 cup
who was he so we can all steer clear?

I emailed someone regarding an item of stone island he was selling asking f it wasnt geuine then can i get a refund?

i got this reply this morning..

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]sorry mate no refunds i got off ebay so it must be "genuine" its just to small for me paid £65 then seller enderd acount cheers sime

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- 0122sunny

lol so yeah definitely real then.. so steer clear of 0122sunny

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
  learning in corsa 1.3tb
no im sorry but he has to offer a refund. The item was not as described and therefore he is in breach of Ebay rules. If he refuses to give your money back then dont bother taking to case up with Ebay go straight to PayPal as they are the ones with the true muscle

Clio
some dude on ebay told me that a 182 exhaust system would fit directly onto my 1.2 clio, lying fucker. lucky i asked someone on here first b4 i got conned.
yeh ebays a bit s**t tbh, ppl just wanna get rid of s**t and will sell u anything even though it doesnt fit. and most the sellers dont know much, especially breakers.