ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay Clio 172 Cup - what a mess

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Didn't fancy posting this in the EBAY section then mate?

Edit: Just clicked, HOLY REPOST BATMAN!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Oh dear, why get an rs clio and do that?! Not a fan of that, although clearly alot of money and working hours av gone into it....pretty sure that car has been in Max Power aswell.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renault Clio 1.2 8v
Would of looked cool without the white paint at the rear end, other than that looks amazing.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 mk2
Matter of taste I suppose

had a Dimma Kitted Peugeot 205 gti back in the day....too old for all that c**p now.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  black/gold 182
dont mind the way its been painted its just all the chrome on the front end what makes me go :dapprove:
but each to there own !!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Shhh
d0_12_sb.jpg

Aww, wow....look at the interior...need to be colour blind to ride in this thing

bc_12_sb.jpg

Aww, a little clio to show you mates your car..

Nice idea, tho i cant see it fetching more than £5k.

Who wants to buy a car like this? Not me.. :(

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  nothing, blown up!
why do people have to be so rude and dismissive about other peoples passions?? keep nasty opinions to urself especially when someone has put time and money into it. opinions are great and people who dont like it is fine, but people dont have to swear about it. end rant

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  is non-existent
was in max or fast car last year, its only a cup with a body kit bolted on, least he can drive away from the scene quickly when people point, stare and laugh there arses off

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A clio with a hat on, severely ghey. This guy will run up to the value in e-bay listing fee's must be 4th or 5th time listed at 10k, does he not get the message? noone is going to spend 10k (reserve not met!(?) on that pile of bolts, the interior is enough to make me cringe. do people not know that by bolting on 6k of "mods" only decreases value, this guy thinks it increases it by the ammount he's forked out for them

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
cheese. i bet hes out every day polishin his halfords chrome gearknob.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E46 330i tourer
i remember seeing that in blackpool and it looked and sounded s**t

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lawrence said:
was in max or fast car last year, its only a cup with a body kit bolted on, least he can drive away from the scene quickly when people point, stare and laugh there arses off

LOL.