ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebay problem

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  transit connect
i ordered a sky magic eye and another control off a guy on ebay. bout on 6th jan and paid str8 away.it had next day delivery and he says it was posted on7th jan, but i havnt recieved it. what can i do now?dont wanna leave neg feedback as no doubt he will leave it for me as well even tho i paid as soon a sauction finioshed
the delivery didnt have insurance, i have spoken to him a few times but its always couple word answers saying pretty much same thing.
any suggestions what i should do?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  ph quick
Start a paypal dispute, as a seller its HIS responsibility to make sure the item arrives safely regardless of whether you took out extra insurance.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  transit connect
started a paypal dipute.im thinking im likely to get negative feedback from this tho??even tho i paid str8 after auction ended.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1.2 16v Clio Campus Sport
Same as everyone else really. It's up to him to insure the stuff he sends. Start a dispute and get your money back.

If he does neg you, stay calm and leave him one saying parcel didn't arrive and he wouldn't refund. You can always write a reply on the one he leaves you saying the same thing too.