ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay

Another possible ebay prob.

Won a auction coming up to 3weeks ago and still havent recieved the item.
Ive sent a few emails but havent had a responce yet.
The seller is still active buying and has items for sale.

Dont really wanna go down the negie feed back route yet.

Is there any way i can get a phone number for him?

megane coupe+2003clio 1.2
think it will be with thier address when u get the payment info, just open a dispute with ebay, but if you paid by paypal u have to open it with them

It was paid via paypal, and there is no address listed for him, only a post code. And i dont think its his post code.
Its still early to be opening disputes, prefer to talk to him first.
Ive also heard paypal never get all your money back.

megane coupe+2003clio 1.2
they got all my money back, i know you can open a dispute after 7 days if some1 doenst pay. not sure how long for recieving goods

Megane Mk4
the rules are clear with postage on ebay..
They say you have to give them "resonable time" ... 3 weeks is over and above that I would've thought.

File a non-postage complaint with ebay.

Skoda Fabia vRS
you CAN get there phone number from Ebay

not sure where the page actually is where you request it but ive done it twice before, they get a shock when you ring lol

His number wont accept incoming calls!!!!

His post code and name dont match either!!!

Not looking too good is it!

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
ebay is full of t**ts out scam people i bought a d 500 offer for friend they had for 6mths then bang it got barred, called orange the phone had been reported as stolen. emailed ebay + paypal an they said its to late to do anything. SO if u wana scam a few quid out of people sell ur contract phones then say it was nicked 6mths later, to late for ebay to catch you. You get a brand new phone an £200 richer.

I said that to ebay an they didn't reply so they don't give two sh*ts if you get robbed there happy getting there money

andy905 said:
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQtZvbQQsofindtypeZ9

Thats the link. If his number is invalid try http://www.b4usearch.com

Also open a dispute with paypal.
3 weeks unless its an international transaction is too long.
If his number is invalid report him for invalid contact details. It normally takes about ebay 2 or 3 days to suspend someone for invalid contact details

^obviously only do the above if you've exhausted emailing him

How do i report invalid contact details?

Anyone know? I cant find it anywhere.

Ive tried that with a few and no one has got back to me.

Just complained via paypal, so hopping to get the money back, but its not enough.

Update,
Hes now no longer a registered user on ebay.
Paypal are waiting for a response from him.

Is there anything else i can do?

The other winner of the auction got most of the money back (-40). Is there anyway of getting the full amount back?

If its a fairly large amount of money, i'd e-mail people who have sold him items, explain to them the situation, and offer £5 for their services in providing his address