ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EBC ECE Reg 90 DP139 Pads?

Mr2 Roadster
Are these any good, I found a brand new set in my garage and need to change my fronts anyway so I figured I might put these on instead fo my worn Tarox that are on there.

What do people think.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Found that the drilled disks got through the pad a bit quicker than std ones but only a little .

Mr2 Roadster
Hello there fella!

Thanks for the answer. Next time I'm about I'll pop in and say hello!

Mr2 Roadster
I always wanted a BRM, I'm quite jealous... Maybe you'll sell it to me! lol

Pads now on can feel the difference at low speed braking already, will have to get some miles on them.

The tarox had 3-4mm left on them but were chipped to pieces and only had about 50% suface area in contact with the disc due to the missing chips all over the surface. I might get some new solid discs at some point to stop the pad damage.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
lol got it for a real bargin £ 1700 1 keeper FRSH 74 k on clock 16 alloy LSD air con full leather electric everything and is a good drive to . Ill have to let you have a drive of it . Yeah i only went for the x drill disks for the look solid ones would be a good idea me thinks .

Mr2 Roadster
£1700 :0 I'm even more jelous now... You b*****d!

Actually, I better be nice to you I really fancy a drive of that. Are they as quick as the 172's?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
dont think they are but very little in it 1.8 vvc engine pumping out 147 BHP 0-60 7.5 max 130-135 so not as quick as the clio but not a lot in it at all . handling tho i would have to say a bit better than the clio if that can be done due to - 20 mm over the 200 VI 16 alloys good tryers and a LSD . Better closer gear box to and very good brakes . Would love to see how it got on vs a clio RS .