ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ebony and ivory

williams, type r scoob
wifes type r and mates evo, detailed both today and was happey with the results so done a wee shoot with them

IMG_1303_DCE.jpg

IMG_1306_DCE.jpg

IMG_1308_DCE.jpg

IMG_1311_DCE.jpg

IMG_1312_DCE.jpg

IMG_1313_DCE.jpg

IMG_1315_DCE.jpg

IMG_1317_DCE.jpg

IMG_1318_DCE.jpg

IMG_1329_DCE.jpg

IMG_1338_DCE.jpg

IMG_1349_DCE.jpg

IMG_1361_DCE.jpg

IMG_1363_DCE.jpg

wtf
IMG_1366_DCE.jpg

IMG_1383_DCE.jpg

IMG_1385_DCE.jpg

In between cars....
Looking good G, that clio wasnt in the scrappy, has been crushed, going for another nose around tomorrow, will have a look

Camel
Thanks for the comments on my Evo it was a maraton polishing and detailing session yesterday but well worth it, I just have to start cleaning under the bonnet this week. Don't know what power she is running but hoping to get a figure by the end of the week as she is going into Extreme Motorsport just outside Edinburgh to get a couple of bit fitted and put on the dyno. Mods wise all she has is HKS induction kit, HKS actuator, HKS SSVQ blow off valve and a HKS exhaust thats all at the moment. Don't think I will be putting anything else on just yet as it's a bit more expensive than bits for my 172!!
Aytway another couple of pics of my driveway before my STI was sold which I do miss, G's Type R is minted it came up really nice yesterday the misses now wants another scooby, no pleaseing some people!!

ScobyVEvo001.jpg

ScobyVEvo003.jpg