ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ecosse - Final 'drive' 56k...Naaa

White Sti Hatch
All pics Taken on Auto mode on my D60 with Kit lens as i couldent be f**ked playing round with the settings with the low light and plus it was rainin !!

Anyway here the pics...Cheers to ben for snapping away while on the move.....

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Rest here

Im sure adam has some pics aswell....

White Sti Hatch
Ally it is mate as Adam decided to stop in the middle of a Lane to see witch road we wanted to take...

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Good pic :approve:

Although is that a f**king Freelander at the back or something?

Indeed, i stopped as said because there was an A road and a B road to take, so the people behind us werent to happy as we all blocked the road.

Was worth it in the long run stopping.

Ps - Horse box with a Merc Estate.Enough said.

That mark one is stunning too.

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
Where did everyone go after creiff lol!?

i seen chris flashing and indicating behind me then dissapeared..........meh :)

it was a freelander we were holding up haha, dude was making nice gestures :)

In between cars....
Where did everyone go after creiff lol!?

i seen chris flashing and indicating behind me then dissapeared..........meh :)

it was a freelander we were holding up haha, dude was making nice gestures :)

Got a text saying to head to the famous grouse, realised we'd missed the turn, thought youd have had the same mate but got there and nobody had your number, sorry :eek:

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
haha i thought that. seen you turning round so i turned round in the next bit and thought you wuda waited but by the time i got there u were gone. ah never mind theres always the next time :)

White Sti Hatch
haha i thought that. seen you turning round so i turned round in the next bit and thought you wuda waited but by the time i got there u were gone. ah never mind theres always the next time :)

soz for lak of conv in the golf car park mate aswell but it was pishing it down !!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
fark if that was took next to my c4 he'd have looked almost as child like as adam.