ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ecotek valve

Clio 1.2 16v Bilabong
Has anyone got one of these fitted? I was just wondering if they were any good as all of the reviews say they are. Will they make much of a difference to a 1.2 16v? Are they easy to fit/tune?

Thanks...

Valver..
do a search thats why we have that funtion! theres been about a million threads they r s**t s**t s**t s**t waste of money if u wanna buy one send me the money and ill have it, coz all u will b doin is throwin ur money away

hope i was a help :D

RB 182
sorry to say i had one on prevoius car and after fitting it i felt such a w****er for paying £65 for it. learnt my lesson and now sorry to say but got to laugh when hearing people ask about these. all it really did was make this really annoying sound. if you really feel the need to get rid of your money pm me and i'll give you my bank account details!

Tesla MP3 2021
a load of crap, they should be locked up for miss-leading sales, does absolutely foook all

Tesla MP3 2021
well if they did then they should be shot.

they are just as bad as the brilliant resistor / boost dial things on ebay......:mad: