ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ECU pin out

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
1644399227005.png

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Issue I have is the speedo not working, sometimes it works after 8miles then work until the car is shut off, then stops again! Sometimes it might not work once on a 30mile journey, next time it'll work after 2miles then work for hours....I changed the sensor for a genuine new one only used for 10miles or so ftom here, it worked fine for 2months and now it's back to this carry on, I have a new sensor but trying to check wiring before fitting it.

The pulse wire is orange at the sensor and violet at the clocks, I've temporarily removed the pin from the stereo to eliminate that, there is constant power at the feed to the sensor, so I plan to trace it back through the ecu to the clocks and test it all the way to fix it once and for all

Clio 12. 16v 2005
I believe the 4df 712 engine has a Meganeti Marrelli 5NR ecu
No ECU wiring given in Haynes Manual. for CLio 2 1.2 16v 2003.
I need to trace signals and check ecu.
I am not sure these are the right Pin outs.ECU left plug .jpg
But big up those who help.:)
Any body Help ?:)
If I find one Ill post it to you
Cheers.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
I got it all sorted with a new sensor, I bought a supposedly new genuine sensor on here, but it wasn't as its faulty like my old one, new one fitted has been fine