ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

edinburgh clio peeps?

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
if ur from edinburgh with a clio give us a shout. im just interested to see how many there are. what version you got etc? any pics incase i recognise you around.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah quite a few of us. Im out in Livi but through in Edinburgh quite often

100_1872.jpg

Civic Vtec y0
Im from Falkirk but work in Edinburgh...heres my shed!
Again you will prob see me on the By-pass at rush hour lol!

d7ec7365.gif

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Looking shiney G! mint.. when u gettin coilys? goin for the HnR so i can get a shot of the limo to see the difference to FK's?

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Alan said:
Stunning on the F1 cups mate ^^

Cheers.. £140 with 2 good rubber. i put 2 good khumos on the others from the wolfrace wheels i had (cost £20 for removing and fitting and balancing.) Well chuffed.! ;)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
From just outside edinburgh, near dalkeith. red mk1ph2.
Once uni starts again ill spend another 8 months stuck on the bypass.

What car you got?

Attachments

• mecar.jpg
    mecar.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 268
  Civic Vtec y0
jonesyx said:
From just outside edinburgh, near dalkeith. red mk1ph2.
Once uni starts again ill spend another 8 months stuck on the bypass.

What car you got?
Do you go to Napier?

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
Andy_J said:
Looking shiney G! mint.. when u gettin coilys? goin for the HnR so i can get a shot of the limo to see the difference to FK's?

not decided if im dropping the limo on coilys yet, lol.. im lowering it 40ish hopefully this week but it still leaves room for an upgrade ;)

We should organise a wee clio meet at the next falkirk cruise or summit!.. and i should get round to joining the cs club, lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
im from falkirk, always changing between my 2 sets of wheels so its eather this...

100820063oa5.jpg

or

31july2006qr6.jpg

check the local meetings section if you fancy coming to stirling cruise with us all

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
ill think about coming to a cruise. could be a larf. altho the clio i drive just now is gash.. and its technically on paper my mums. ill have my own one soon enough though!

theres a red RT for sale on here for 1650 i think. looks mint! if only it was for sale a couple of months from now id afford it lol. gutted.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
keep looking about mate and you'll get a bargain i only payed £1,700 for mine 3yr old (at the time) 02 plate with 117,000 miles and in need of a bit of tlc, look at it now :)

S2000
I'm in edinburgh. Btw if you're looking for a clio I might be selling the 1.4 pretty soon. Drop me a PM if you want more details.

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
The Big Yin said:
Hmm ive never seen that round Dunfy before , ill keep an eye out for ya

Im usualy about the thompsons carpark, feel free to pop over and say hi :)

Civic Vtec y0
Dont go to napier, I work just down the road from it at the Rugby Club

Where do you work Dave? Could drop that wiper conversion off to you in edinburgh maybe?

donsrno1 said:
I'll have to keep an eye out for you mate, I live just up the road from HW in currie.

aye, i come through currie alot on my late days to avoid the depressing rush hour crawl on the bypass :dapprove: one thing i wont miss when uni starts again lol

v6 mk2
i live down the a1 about 40 minutes from edinburgh, i am there all the time at cinema etc but i never seem to get spotted, even when i had the v6!!??

Last edited:
chunktrophy said:
i live down the a1 about 40 minutes from edinburgh, i am there all the time at cinema etc but i never seem to get spotted, even when i had the v6!!??

How far down? Near berwick or haddington? (god i cant spell)