ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Egay

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  BMW F31
Just after some helpful advice and to make sure im doing the right thing really guys.

Story goes, i purchased a set of oz f1's from egay and they arrived relatively promptly, no problem, went to fit to the car and one of the four is buckled.

So i contact the seller and the string me some bullshit about how they are all balanced and checked etc blah blah before they are sent, well they obviously weren't as the wheel had no weights unlike the other 3.

So they agreed to refund me 1/4 of the total, which i thought was fair.

So monday the 14th they were supposed to be sending a cheque, friday nothing. Get told they had to get a new cheque book as they ran out of cheques (yeah ok then ;) :mad: ) anyway they said it was sent on thursday the 17th.

So today comes and nothing still turned up, even 2nd class would have come by now!!!

So ask them to explain, they say they cant be in charge of the postal service, so i reply that if it were me sending a cheque i would have sent it recorded etc.

I have now given them until thursday to send me payment in either cheque or paypal form, or i will open a dispute against them and seek reimbursement that way.

Can anyone offer any further advice or let me know if i should be doing anything differently?

I have been fucked over on Egay before and i'm damned if its happening again!

Cheers for reading guys :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Rep (SOLD)
just make sure that you complain within 28 days on ebay and paypal otherwise they cant help you!

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  BMW F31
i read in the dispute panel its between 10-60 days after the initial transaction period e.g when i clicked buy it now