ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach camber bolts don't fit ?

Clio 172 2.0 16v
Alright guys, wondering if anyone can shed any light on the matter. I went to fit my eibach front camber bolts at the weekend and to my dismay they wouldn't fit through the front strut. Got some pictures to show you guys too.

26032011001.jpg

26032011.jpg

Any help would be much appreciated.

James.

Not a 320d
When I had my H&R triple C bolts fitted, or rather when I bought them, I had to make sure I got the right applicaton by measuring various things on the existing bolt. Are there not different applications for each car?

I wafted a tenner under the nose of a local garage and they measured it for me.

172 ph1 2.4 transit
im just about to fit mine tommorrow but wondering how the main washer goes with which way the wing and locating lug go and what side ??

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
there are some videos on youtube showing exactly how to fit them. where did you get them from? I bought mine from Kamracing and fitted no problem.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
there are some videos on youtube showing exactly how to fit them. where did you get them from? I bought mine from Kamracing and fitted no problem.

They should be the same from everywhere :D