ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Eibach Sportline Owners***

FF 182 + Cup packs
HELP!

Got brand new standard cup shocks from Ren Wolv and some Eibach Sportlines (E-7500103-22) now they have a mint stance but are rubbing when turning corners if the car is leaning over. I have spoken to a few reputable dealers of Eibachs and they all say that shouldn't happen. Most claim they have never had a customer complain that they are too low.

It has rubbed through the arch lining and rubbing on the bumper bracket now, causing one hell of a racket lol

Anybody had same issue? if not, know any reason why it could be happening?

FF 182 + Cup packs
Yeah I know, also got the right spring numbers too F21-75-001-03-VA on the front. I am totally confused to why nobody else is having this issue. Unsure where to start :/

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Mine don't rub now. The passenger front did but it was because someone had put the arch lining in overlapping wrongly