ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Eibach sportlines out of stock

Golf MK6 GT TDI
tried to order some of these from demon tweaks a couple of weeks ago and they said they wouldnt have any in for ages! luckily someone on here was selling some. the sportlines are great, not too sure about the pros

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
prolines for go sportlines for show.

On that note if your after some prolines Gray is selling some (but hasn't got an add up) so PM him if you go for those

BG 182
I doubt you will get any Sportlines untill the end of the month. I tried just about everyone who stocks them a couple of weeks ago, to be told Eibach could not get the materials used to produce the rear springs untill the end of August. So i bought Prolines and i am very very happy with them. A massive improvement from OE.

Fiesta ST-2
I doubt you will get any Sportlines untill the end of the month. I tried just about everyone who stocks them a couple of weeks ago, to be told Eibach could not get the materials used to produce the rear springs untill the end of August. So i bought Prolines and i am very very happy with them. A massive improvement from OE.

Any pics mate?

BG 182

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6591/18373242.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4408/28571802.jpg
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/357/45345223.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5060/97747723.jpg

Note there is no spare wheel and almost no fuel in there, with both added you would probably see a slighty greater drop at the rear.
18373242.jpg
18373242.jpg
18373242.jpg
18373242.jpg

Last edited:
  BG 182

This is what it looked like 2 years ago, you can see how jacked up they look on standard springs. The difference now is very noticable.

Clio 182 with cup kits
i was down at k-tec last wednesday and they had done a stock check and told me they found a couple of sets of sportlines. I managed to get some from demon tweaks after threatening to cancel my order as they also said they had none in stock until the end of September (suddenly they found some). Anyway K-tec fitted them and they're great. The ride is very simular to the cup springs but less body roll. Look exactly right height too. No scraping of the wheel arches or probs with road humps. Get um.

Bus w**ker
Everywhere I can find can't get stock until very late August/early September. I ordered with Kam Racing about a fortnight ago, as they were the cheapest I could find, and they are trying to sort something out to get me a kit ASAP. Didn't know you were offering these Fred, so I'm probably going to cry if your price is a lot cheaper and you are able to get them straight away lol.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Likewise Fred, send a price my direction for Sportlines also. I placed an order with K-tec lastweek when they confirmed that all items I wanted were in stock - but it turns out that they're not and won't be until mid-September.

In a position to purchase immediately.

Fiesta ST-2
Likewise Fred, send a price my direction for Sportlines also. I placed an order with K-tec lastweek when they confirmed that all items I wanted were in stock - but it turns out that they're not and won't be until mid-September.

In a position to purchase immediately.

They said earlier September now its gonna be mid I cant wait that long I want my car lowered now! :mad:

Bus w**ker
The 1.2 uses different front springs to the rest of the range. Although oddly it's the rears that Eibach can't produce.

And remember the Auto-Nation price promise..................you won't get them cheaper.

Prolines in now. Sportlines due in from Eibach mid September.

Pete
Auto-Nation

Clio 172
i've just taken my eibach sportlines off my car because i've upgraded to coilovers. i'm looking to sell them now. they've only done 8k miles tops. still got the box.

i've just taken my eibach sportlines off my car because i've upgraded to coilovers. i'm looking to sell them now. they've only done 8k miles tops. still got the box.

Am i right in saying they wont fit a cup packed 182 ?

If they will fit how much do you want for them ?

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
edit, they've just called, 2weeks they reckon, but they're double checking now for me plus getting the upto date price