ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

elec Window Broke AGAIN

hey lads and lasses

well i was well happy earlier this week i managed to get my nr side window workin, so 2day had brilliant sunshine and then thought ill put the windows dwn tunes playin out and go find some vtrs to piss off, but window nt work.

i dnt get any voltage to the nr side window switch on either side, i checked the wiring and its all ok any advice??

Clio 172 Cup, Eunos

New switch? i just got one today (bloody £22 from reno)

All the connectors inside my old one had melted and knackered - i was using a screwdriver for the last two weeks to make the contact so the passenger window would go up and down...ok now tho

TT 225

Mikey - i might have a spare switch if you wanna try it? I had 4 off the very kind Nick Read off here when mine broke. I could bring them when your next out if you still go to Stockport? Worth a try before you buy anyway :)