ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical fault - Decent Garages in Leamington

Ibiza FR
I've had a problem with my car for a while now, which after noting when, how long, why etc the electrical fault was occuring, I think is linked with the throttle body and/or wiring. I haven't been paid since before christmas, so haven't had a chance to take it to a garage, which I am planning to do end of the month.

Obviously they will plug it into diag' machine to find out the exact problem, but has anyone got an idea of price if it were to be the throttle body? My cars a 1.2 16v

Just wanted to find out any decent garages in or around Leamington Spa really to get an idea where to take it to!

Cheers, Mitch

Ibiza FR
Yeah, checked all of the wiring in the engine bay and gave it all a coat of wd-40, the metal block is wobbly, but cant see any chaffing around it. Can you remove the block?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Fred @ BTM is in SOlidull just off M42 not far from you mate

Clio 172
Try and borrow a fault code reader, else a garage/dealer will charge you an hours labour just to plug in.

Theres a garage in Harbury thats meant to be OK, sorry I dont know the name but there can't be many in Harbury! Or Spa Motors in Whitnash is meant to be ok.