ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Electrical Fault Warning Light

Hi,

This came on tonight and killed the power, couldnt drive more than 10mph.

Pulled over, turned off ignition, waited, started again and the light didnt come back on and power was back to normal...!

Any of you mechanically minded reckon it is something to worry about, ie trip to Renault for diagnostics, or just one of those things??

Thanks for any replys

Stu

Renault Laguna

it was set into limp mode for some reason, Id check all connectors in the engine bay (injectors, coolant temp sensor, air temp sensor, throttle pòsition sensor, lambda sensor, ground wires)

Thanks guys,

So it could be anything with a wire on it then!!! :confused:

If it comes on again, ill give the garage a bell!!

320d M Sport

its just happened to me twice this morning! Reno replaced an injector on mine about 6 weeks ago........ getting fed up with this now.

YEah this had happened to my car lots of times.... Renault couldnt find a fault mainly because they just hook it up to a computer and if that dont point to anything they are lost.....

320d M Sport

just did it 3 times coming home!

and now my emissions light is on......... im so fed up with all this :(

ive had two run-ins with this... firstly, ive got a rather large amp, and when Im hammering it and slow down enough so the alternator has no effect, the battery was flaking out...

secondly, ive had it on and off a few times since i got my backbox on, the emissions warning comes on, if you restrat the engine, it goes away, usually comes on if i floor the throttle..

dont think its nowt to worry about on mine.. what were you doin when it came on ? what you done to the car ??

320d M Sport

no, i know wat it is.

the goons at reno fitted a new injector (also a warranty job) and theyve more than likely f**ked something up.

d!cks