ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elephant Insurance Policy Document?

Banana
The bloody Post office wont give me a tax disc because they say I am not producing the insurance certificate. I have gave them everything I received from Elephant in the mail and they are saying its not the real certificate, it is just the schedule? I have managed to renew my tax twice before with the documents I have now?!
Does anyone have a scan of what the policy certificate should look like?

Looks like I'm gonna have to renew online and drive around taxless for a few days :(

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
If you renew online mate you will be fine. As it will show on the police computer if you get stopped etc

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
just dont park anywhere in the open where the bobbies might see your car, as you can still get a £200 fine for not displaying a current tax disc even if you are actually taxed eg you done it online. which i thikn is crazy but it does warn you about it in the litterature/propaganda you get with the tax disc and on the dvla website.