ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eltel21's Zaino'd Clio

eltel21 has looked after this very well as no swirls appeared under the xennon lamp! That said it took a fair bit of claying and paint decontam!

A light polish/deep clean with the PC and poorboys SSR1 was all that was needed for a Zaino Z2pro ready finish.

Used QEW, Sonus Green and Megs aggressive clays, TFR wheels and arches and megs endurance gel on tyres.

Car was under a parasol whilst cleaning to avoid the light rain. Two coats of Z2Pro and one coat of Grand Finale Z8 to finish

No sunlight in fact dull overcast conditons

Heres the pics anyway!!

ZainoClio001.jpg

ZainoClio002.jpg

ZainoClio004.jpg

ZainoClio005.jpg

ZainoClio011.jpg

ZainoClio007.jpg

ZainoClio008.jpg

ZainoClio009.jpg

ZainoClio010.jpg

ZainoClio012.jpg

106 GTi
Should be good, CSL here we come!

I have Silver 172 to do tommorrow, its going to be a mare if the weather is like today :(

Adam (acrebo on here) is coming up from Exeter way so I hope things clear up.

^^ eltel21 pulled it off with a flatbladed screwdriver with a cloth behind it to prevent scratching, it wasn't too difficult.

Great to be able to clean all the dirt out!!!

Thanks Brazo for the good work today.
Shame weather was not better as it would of made it easier for you.
Amazing to see the difference. Car is like new. Will definately been using you again when time to sell.

Tel

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
weather is supposed to be worse tomorrow, mine is sat filthy in the garage, hoping to do some P21s on it for the first time but I think its unlikely.

eltel21 said:
Thanks Brazo for the good work today.
Shame weather was not better as it would of made it easier for you.
Amazing to see the difference. Car is like new. Will definately been using you again when time to sell.

Tel

No probs mate, let me know how you get on with the Z7 shampoo!

Titanium 182 full fa
looks a good job there, gave mine a quick goin over yesterday and oy does titanium shine when clean and waxed properly. Great job you done there...