ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elvington RWYB

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Shame its so pricey to do RWYB at Elvington... York Dragway is literally a couple of miles down the road and much cheaper...

You have the advantage of the top speed runs at Elvington though!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 23 March 2005

Only 35 quid... How much is it at York??? Am probs going to watch at York on Sunday
Sure it was more than that last time I checked?

York is £15 to run and £10 entry.

Not too bad but isnt York a nightmare after been down strip? Have heard it is really bumpy and if car lowered then its a no go?

Elvington is 35 for all day if no flyers and 40 if flyers are on cheap as chips:D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 24 March 2005

Not too bad but isnt York a nightmare after been down strip? Have heard it is really bumpy and if car lowered then its a no go?
Its the road on the way in/out thats bumpy...

Quote: Originally posted by wrx-172 on 24 March 2005

Elvington is 35 for all day if no flyers and 40 if flyers are on cheap as chips:D
Its cheaper than I was told then...

Somebody told me it was like £40 to run and £10 to get in or something similar, so effectively twice the price of York.