ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emailing digital photos!

GR7

Shiny red R32
A technophobe friend of mine wants to email me some digital pictures taken with her camera and has never done this before. She doesn't have anything like Photoshop or any other editing software and has asked me to explain how she can do it and keep the pictures a decent size!

Can some kind person reply with easy-to-follow instructions on how to do this please... and I don't know what make of camera she has!

Thanks

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tell her to use photobucket...

www.photobucket.com...

sign up for a free account, upload them and then send u the link... it will resize them all for her....

GR7

Shiny red R32
Thank you MaLicE! I had thought of Photobucket but wasn't sure how to explain what to do!

Cupra
XP can do it automatically for you:

1) select the photos you want to email and click on the "Email selected items" option on the left hand side of the Explorer window:

ctapc.gif

2) Choose the option "make my pictures smaller and click on the "Show more options" on the bottom.

au6o3n.gif

3) Choose the size you want and click on okay.

2whqaft.jpg

The images area automatically attached to an email in your default email program.

If you dont have outlook then this might not work!