ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of an era, my clio is gone :( 56k

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Well after 3 years and 9 months where I covered 64000 miles (total 88700) my wee Clio has gone :(, been up for sale for a while as you probably all know but glad I held out, got £1950 for it so helps ease the pain (and debt) a bit!

john6.jpg

john2.jpg

john8.jpg

1c7bfec8.jpg

83d4a416.jpg

KIF_1510.jpg

KIF_1841.jpg

p1010245.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

100_1579-1.jpg

KIF_0146.jpg

KIF_0325.jpg

Clioslag2.jpg

KIF_0374.jpg

KIF_0375.jpg

At its peak imo

KIF_0593.jpg

KIF_0592.jpg

KIF_0591.jpg

KIF_0828.jpg

What could have been?!

KIF_0864.jpg

Going back towards standard

100_1872.jpg

KIF_1051.jpg

With the short lived 172

KIF_1060.jpg

Back to how it was sold

KIF_1147.jpg

KIF_1163.jpg

KIF_1164.jpg

Last edited:

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Thats ace!

Looks very mint. Love the colour, really changes depending on light.

Sad to see it go

Aw mate, looks like its been a great wee car for ya, bet your gutted its gone now. Anyways onwards and upwards with the Coupe :D

BG182®
stunning car m8 bet ya said to c it go aye. surprised you got 1900 for it though. thought it would of been worth more than that.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the passing of a legend of a car! megane has a lot to live up to, deffo the best ph1 in the club and deffo up there in the top 5 of all MK2s on here

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Mint, well looked after, look as if it changes colour at some points lol.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Thats ace!

Looks very mint. Love the colour, really changes depending on light.

Sad to see it go

Cheers Has, I tried my best to keep it mint, think it paid off!

Aw mate, looks like its been a great wee car for ya, bet your gutted its gone now. Anyways onwards and upwards with the Coupe :D

Proper gutted mate, hope I get the coupe up to a similar standard!

stunning car m8 bet ya said to c it go aye. surprised you got 1900 for it though. thought it would of been worth more than that.

Cheers, gotta remember it is over 6 years old and on 89000 miles though!

the passing of a legend of a car! megane has a lot to live up to, deffo the best ph1 in the club and deffo up there in the top 5 of all MK2s on here

Aw shucks!! :eek: :eek: Very kind words mate! Thanks very much! At least you own some of it now!

VW ....
End of an era Johnboy ... one that has given u lots of fun !!!

Some crackin pics there ... especially the one at Aviemore .... i mean Hillend .... errrrrrrr Glenshee ... or wherever the hell it is !!!

It looks really clean:approve: what did you do with all the bits you took off of it ?? did you sell them on here ?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
sweet looks mint really wanna do mine, but need to ask insurance think will phone tomorrow anyone know wat its likley to be, its norwhich union, but an agent for them and its my step dads ins policy. Cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It looks really clean:approve: what did you do with all the bits you took off of it ?? did you sell them on here ?

Yeah wheels went to Martin89, springs went to Rob192 and a lot of other things went to other friends or the coupe!

sweet looks mint really wanna do mine, but need to ask insurance think will phone tomorrow anyone know wat its likley to be, its norwhich union, but an agent for them and its my step dads ins policy. Cheers

Thats who I was insured with, think it was only about £50 for me to add them and yeah it was 40mm but they went nice and low!

The Beast MK4
Arggghh just saw this thread!

End of an era, Plus it had to had to land in a town only 3 miles away from me. lol

1.6 16v
what you doing with the 172 or have i missed somthing lol,

Sad to see it go but you have to move upwards dont ya :)

Steve

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
what you doing with the 172 or have i missed somthing lol,

Sad to see it go but you have to move upwards dont ya :)

Steve

172 went so I could get the megane coupe, basically it was fucked and I realised I could sell it for the same profit as I would after fixing it all!

Arggghh just saw this thread!

End of an era, Plus it had to had to land in a town only 3 miles away from me. lol

Aye so keep an eye on it! But please dont tell me if it starts getting ruined! It should be on the Main Street.

sorry to see it go John!

was certainly one of the nicest non-rs ph1's :approve:

Cheers Chris!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Least it's gone mate...Money in your bank so thats always a boost! Onwards and upwards eh?!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah went in Autotrader in the last week it was in it!

Ali I owed someone £2000 from the 172 so its all gone! But hey ho at least Im a lot closer to being debt free

Chocolate Bar™
lovely mint car this, would you slap me if i said i think it looked mint with the steelies ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Love all the FCS pics Dave! Happy times! Roll on FCS 07 baby!

Jay the mat came from Justmatz and Ive still got them! In the coupe now despite them saying Cliosport!

Very true Alan, was gutted when I saw it the other day :(

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I know this is going to sound sooo weird but as you used to be the only other regular 1.4 owner on this site I always saw your car as teh big brother to mine. Always wanted to know what you'd done so I could maybe try it out on my baby.

I expect great things from the coupe and hope the clio will prosper in its new ownership!