ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine additives

182 FF
Hi there, just wondered what additives people add to their engine oil? Anyone noticed any performance increases from adding anything to the oil?

Ta

clio 172 cup
everyone will tell you waste of time, but ive got 'activ8' in mine, really noticed a difference, loads of good reviews about it, they were doing a demo of it a modified nationals in peterborough and if you yotube it or even go on their website theres a video u can watch, its good stuff!!

everyone will tell you waste of time, but ive got 'activ8' in mine, really noticed a difference, loads of good reviews about it, they were doing a demo of it a modified nationals in peterborough and if you yotube it or even go on their website theres a video u can watch, its good stuff!!

I've a chemists report on this stuff, it's no miracle. Just a MASSIVE profit for the company that makes it.

You'd be better off using a decent race oil.

Cheers
Guy

There was a guy on a bike forum who's bike wasn't firing properly, so he chucked in 2 cans of NOS thinking it was a fuel additive. No, it was the energy drink. Surprisingly it was even worse after the two cans as it was literally sugar in the gas tank. Don't know if Guy can remember the forum.

Tim

There was a guy on a bike forum who's bike wasn't firing properly, so he chucked in 2 cans of NOS thinking it was a fuel additive. No, it was the energy drink. Surprisingly it was even worse after the two cans as it was literally sugar in the gas tank. Don't know if Guy can remember the forum.

Tim

I remeber reading this, Cracked me up.