ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Engine bay fuse box relay 674661B

clio
Hi, having had the relay on headlights burn out, Im looking at finding from a breakers yard, a replacement fuse box relay

Now being a numpty and having searched for answers, I have hopefully an easy question for someone who knows better than me

The car is a Renault Clio Initiale DCi, 5 dr hatchback 1461cc..

The car is keyless ignition, the part number that Im think I'm right looking at is 674661B?

Is that the correct engine part that i should be looking for, to do a straight swap? or am I missing something?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG-2988.JPG
    IMG-2988.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
  Clio 2.0 138hp
Seems to be the right one. I had the same issue with mine and literally just found one with matching part numbers. Never had any trouble with it

clio
Hi, just an update and possible warning to anyone getting parts through Renparts Ltd (Doncaster).... I should have read the reviews before placing an order. I used 1stChoice spares and BreakerLink, to find the part I was after, mistakingly thought firms on there would be legit. Lesson learned for me..

clio
Last update, It was BreakerLink I had gone through to locate the part with Renparts. BreakerLink on their webpage say basically its between the seller and purchaser for any issues, fair enough. I was so peeved off though I found submit a complaint on the website, needless to say, they were straight on it and Renparts have now refunded me.