ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine bay tidy up & Finaly a Oreca Group A video

Clio 182 cup
Well last night fancied tidying the bay up and sorting out a miss fire which i believe was one of the ignition leads,

i started by taking the plenum off and de-greasing the rockor cover and then spraying with high temp silver paint, and then doing the plenum at the same time,

heres a few pics of during and after

d2cba701.jpg

42db1d33.jpg

and finally a video of the oreca Group A system

th_99ffa611.jpg

and the tail pipe,

eab23dbb.jpg

and before any one says the engine is not cold

and excuse the shoddy phone camera photos :eek:

Passat
Fair enough your opinion but do sometimes wonder if you haven't got anything decent to say why say it :S

Sorry mate, I was been harsh there. I just think one of the best things about the 172 is how discreet it can be. Only my opinion of course.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Looks and sounds great mate! But I'm biased :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182 cup
What degreaser did you use? Thats brilliantly clean!

i used auto glym engine cleaner and the used bery high temp paint

I like the exhaust, is this your road car ? What's it like to drive with the group a ?

yer indeed it is, it actually isnt that bad thought it would be worse than it is

Sounds good mate, engine bay looks mint what did you use? Makes etc?

i used halfords high temp black and silver paint, and used news paper to mask up bits i didnt want sprayed.

cheers for all the good comments as well