ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

engine bay ..

looks tastefully done IMO, and nice finish to it as well, maybe a bit bright, but tidy all the same

jamie

ff 182
ok thx for your coments..think am going to polish or paint the (renault sport logo ) black just to brake the red up should look better i think...

Audi TT 225
Mask up and sand off the renault sport letters ;)
Oh and wheres your heat shield for that cone? Your probably loosing a little performance with the hot air its sucking in, bet it sounds wicked tho :D

Mask up and sand off the renault sport letters ;)
Oh and wheres your heat shield for that cone? Your probably loosing a little performance with the hot air its sucking in, bet it sounds wicked tho :D

just need a sanding block, it will be flat so will just skim the top bit of paint off the letters to bring them back shiny.

ff 182
i uesd smooth hammerite seems to handle the heat good i ues the same stuff on my brake calipers last year and there ok....